YES!! OUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE NUTELLA DOES HAVE BENEFITS!!
Well well well did you guys know that? The Breakfast List Of Champions Consist Nutella Permanently!!
The motto to start this article with this fact is to change the thinking process of the majority of people who think “Nutella is unhealthy.” In 2005 according to the Guinness world record, Germany declared that Nutella is the largest continental breakfast. With this achievement,
Nutella’s top 10 scientific benefits are listed below:
- 2 tablespoon serving of Nutella contains 1 gram of fiber. That is 4% of 25 grams fiber women need each day and 3% of 38 grams men need each day. Fiber helps to lower your cholesterol. A healthy cholesterol level lessens the chances of heart diseases.
- 2 tablespoons of Nutella supply 4% of your regular iron and calcium needs. As iron helps your body make red blood cells and it also helps to protect the health of your immune system. In addition, calcium not only supports the health of your bones and teeth but also regulates blood pressure.
- The chocolate in the spread contains tryptophan, which is a chemical the releases serotonin, a neurotransmitter that releases into one’s brain. This is a guaranteed mood-lifter!
- It serves as a healthier replacement for peanut butter.
- Chicago Tribune declares that Nutella is the daddy of all the spreads and is ranked number one with Caffarel Crema Gianduia both being rated 7.4 out of 10! The reason being the perfect blend of chocolate and hazelnut. They suggest it to be the most appropriate mix of all the chocolaty flavors but still, it isn’t that sweet.
Now it must be pretty clear that Nutella shouldn’t actually be considered that bad or should be criticised to be unhealthy. Here are some absolutely top rated, frequently used and most easy serving suggestions for making your Nutella diet interesting:
- For the DIGGERS and DIPPERS:
Reaching the very bottom of your Nutella bottle is possible by using pretzel sticks, breadsticks or fruits like banana are most suitable if there is the unavailability of any other option.
For the SANDWICH LOVERS:
A baguette or a normal white/brown bread is perfect for the sandwich lovers !! Mixing nutella with jelly is also a good option for the ones obsessed with experimenting…! Sandwiching it
between layers of pandoro or panettone.
For the HOT CHOCOLATE LOVERS:
Nothing could taste better than melting nutella in your hot chocolate cup. It would be a perfect winter drink which would ensure intoxicating changes in your day!
For the CAKE FREAKS:
Injecting it in your cupcakes, spreading it in place of whipped cream on dry cakes or on top on cheesecake.
- For the ones who like it plain and simple a spoon or your finger (clean one please we don’t want any disease spreading) is the best option!!
Well now to all those people there, it’s best that your love for Nutella should increase just like all of us here on 101source !!!
See more posts like this here: https://101source.com/category/yum-yum/