5 Ways to glam up your sweater
It’s winter already and chances are you’re already bringing the hoodies and cardigans out of your wardrobes. While a warm, woolly sweater is a must as it will keep you warm, most people also get turned off by the idea having to don a bulky-looking sweater. But there are ways to wear the garment and flip some style, sans sacrificing your fashion quotient. Here are ways to do so:
1) Colour matters: Winter is for deep maroons, earthy browns and purples. Team those with dark, distressed denims and you’re set.
2) Make up: A sweater may be of a single, solid colour. But you can glam up the look with shimmer in your make-up and finish it with a lip gloss.
3) Bag and shoes: Check for the occasion. For a daytime vibe, slip on a hobo bag and wedges and on an evening out, you won’t go wrong with those heels and a tiny clutch.
4) Work code: Heading to the office? Wear a crisp white shirt with a collar under the cardigan.
5) Slim tricks: Got an over-sized sweater? How about wearing a slim belt with it? It will add style to the look and make the waist look smaller!